For two weeks each summer The Clear Creek Music Festival transforms the rural community of Halfway into a place where music fills the air: young artists are encouraged to grow in a non-competitive atmosphere and discover the connection of music to other arts and the natural environment; ideas are shared; new works are created; and the interaction of students, faculty, and community in making and listening to music inspires all. These transformative moments are made possible primarily through the generous support of individuals, foundations, and businesses.
Play your part in the Clear Creek ensemble by making a gift today. There are many ways to support the Festival. Every gift and action counts!
Make a financial donation to the Festival through the Cornucopia Arts Council Pledgling Account:
- to the scholarship fund (most students will match every scholarship dollar with an equal amount to cover travel and the festival expenses) Donate here
- to sponsor a faculty member Donate here
- to commission a new composition Donate here
- to provide for the rental and maintenance of a festival piano Donate here
You may volunteer as a Festival Committee member, serving leading up to and during the Festival Volunteer here
- to provide meals during the Festival (assist with dinner preparation or host)
- to provide help with local publicity, logistics, hospitality and other areas leading up to and during the Festival (choose your area)
- to assist with sound, recording, and photography
- to provide practice space for Festival participants
You may volunteer your special skills as a Clear Creek Supporter, during the Festival and throughout the year Volunteer here
- Finances and budgeting
- Grant writing
- Publicity and mailing
- Website development and maintenence
- Sound and Video editing
Play your part! Music brings unity to the Community!
The Clear Creek Music Festival is a 501c-3 non-profit organization under the umbrella of the Cornucopia Arts Council. All gifts are tax deductible and will be acknowledged in the Festival programs and for your IRS records.
Thank you for supporting the students and for making the Festival music resources available to the communities of eastern Oregon!